Some examples from the field for a cost-effective, area-based project management with WaldCursor
Construction Site Check
Control and track the progress of a construction site using WaldCursor and streamline the process with location-specific work directives.
- First, define the site for the current construction zone on the map with a few clicks, or upload a previously defined project area.
- Based on this, you can start your project management by area and collaborate with your field crews and partners. Break down the process into smaller tasks and allocate them with the corresponding area and deadlines to the accountable employees and partners. (Figure 1)
- Workers on site can document their work progress in the same way. Completed tasks are checked off and documented with a current image. (Figures 2-4)
By entries on a regular basis, you can keep your project up to date and track and archive the progress of the job site. At the same time, you can use the WaldCursor to respond to current, unforeseen events reported to you by your field staff, such as high winds damaging the construction site barrier or heavy rainfall upsetting the sequence of events.
Thematic Map “Mowing-Control Fields” on TWC Aerial Map
Mowing Control Fields on Senitel2-Image
Mai 03, 2022
Sentinel2-Image Mowing Control Fields
May 31, 2022 with display of mowing dates
With WaldCursor you can check the mowing from the office by means of automatic analysis of satellite images. This means that inspections do not always have to be time-consuming, labor-intensive, and costly on the ground; instead, a glance at your WaldCursor account shows what the situation is like on site.
The procedure is quite simple:
- In the WaldCursor, you mark the areas on the map for which you want the WaldCursor to perform an automated mowing check, Figure 1. Now the WaldCursor will detect whether mowing has taken place by automatically analyzing the satellite images.
- Figure 2 shows a Sentinel2 image with areas marked for mowing control on May 03, 2022. Figure 3 shows the same areas on May 31, 2022. Based on the comparison of the images, the WaldCursor has recognized that mowing has occurred. The identified mowing dates are displayed.
A similar procedure is possible for comparable area inspections. Talk to us about which areas you would like the WaldCursor to monitor for you.